Happy Birthday Bella!: Happy birthday!

Friday 4 May 2012

Happy birthday!


BELLA :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURRLLL!!! SWEET SIXTEEN !! :D I hope you have an amazing day because you’re an amazing girl and I’m so glad that I met you!! You are so funny and I love how you always sort out catherine’s and my “fights” hahahahaha mrs. Peace keeper ;) I love how we have the special bond through horses ;) and our pizza’s and our brothers and everything !!  I NEED TO COME TO BRISBANE !!
And soon my best frand is gonna be called Mrs. Tomlinson :D:D:D:D:D:D:D  and then you will be biffles with all of them :D You are seriously so funny and so amazingly nice and you’re always there for me and im so glad that youre one of my best fraannnddssss :D I love you soo f**king much ( I love how you have taught me not to swear so much ;) but that swear word was needed ) I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY
AND I LOVE YOU LOADS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment